The Perfect Day

It would be a dream to have a perfect day and it would go like this. Starting off in the morning I would wake up at 6:30 a.m and a beautiful pink sunrise would be outside with birds chipping and the weather will be kind of chilly. Then I’ll get up and take a nice warm showing while listening to music. After the shower I’ll go to the kitchen and eat some ice cream, preferably strawberry, cotton candy, or chocolate. When I’m done eating breakfast I’ll go outside and see my dog and ducks. I would later come inside and it will magically start snowing. Once I see the snow I will change into some Christmas pjs, make some hot chocolate and watch a Christmas movie on the couch. After the movie I will take a short nap. At this time it would be about 10 a.m so I would change into a nice winter outfit and go to the mall, (an indoor mall). At the mall I will shop for clothes, shoes, and some random stuff and I will also get some food at the mall or if not I’ll go to a food place near that mall. After the mall I will go to Disney Land and somehow there’s only a few people there so they the lines are gonna be short. After riding most of the rides out of no where Michael B. Jordan will appear and get me my favorite thing which is pineapple flavored dole whip and eat the dole whip while its snowing, but I’ll be in a gift-shop so I won’t be that cold. Later after enjoying time at Disney I will go to my house, take a shower , put away the stuff I bought and go to sleep at 10 p.m or maybe watch another movie or play games as long as I’m resting. So now you know what my perfect day would look like.

2 thoughts on “The Perfect Day

1. audreyg5198blogs

I liked how you detailed everything, like the pink sunrise. But maybe could be even more detailed on what “random stuff you got”.

Reply